Protein oatmeal cookies
Servings: 14 cookies
Serving size: approx. 53gr
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Protein and fiber rich, gluten free
- 1 cup fresh dates pitted and skinned (170gr)
- 1 medium ripe banana (106gr)
- 2tbsp natural, salted peanut butter (alternatives: almond butter) (127gr)
- 3/4 cup almond meal (ground from raw almonds) (140gr)
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats (93gr)
- 80gr dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 scoop (30gr) organic soy protein powder
- Add dates to a food processor and pulse until small bits remain.
- Add in the banana and peanut butter and mix again until combined.
- Add in the almond meal, organic soy protein powder and rolled oats and pulse.
- Scrape your dough into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the dairy-free dark chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Chill dough for a few minutes and preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Scoop out 1tbsp of cookie dough and form into loose discs, then arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let set for a few minutes, then carefully transfer to a plate and allow some time to cool.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
Nutrition information per serving (53gr cookie)
Total fat: 12gr
Saturated fat: 3gr
Dietary fiber: 4gr