Delicious mini olive pies
Servings: 10 olive pies
Serving size (cooked): approx. 95gr
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Nutrition information per serving:
Total fat: 14gr
Saturated fat: 1.8gr
Dietary fiber: 2.6gr
1 cup black olives pitted (100gr)
1 tin (330ml) calorie-free fizzy drink (orange flavor)
4 cups whole wheat flour or rice flour (680gr)
½ cup olive oil (115gr)
1 medium white onion chopped (35gr)
3 tsps baking powder (30gr)
1/2 handful sesame seeds for the topping (20gr)
Fresh mint leaves (3gr)
Pinch of salt
1. Add the flour, salt, baking powder, olive oil and fizzy drink in a large mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients well with your hands until combined.
2. Add in the olives, mint leaves and white onion and mold again until all ingredients are well-combined.
3. Scoop a handful of the mixture and form into discs, then arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. At this point sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 45 minutes.