Delicious mini olive pies
Servings: 12 olive pies
Serving size: approx. 95gr
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- 1 cup black olives pitted (100gr)
- 1 tin (330ml) calorie-free fizzy drink (orange flavor)
- 4 cups whole wheat flour or rice flour (680gr)
- ½ cup olive oil (115gr)
- 1 medium white onion chopped (35gr)
- 3 tsps baking powder (30gr)
- 1/2 handful sesame seeds for the topping (20gr)
- Fresh mint leaves (3gr)
- Pinch of salt
1. Add the flour, salt, baking powder, olive oil and fizzy drink in a large mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients well with your hands until combined.
2. Add in the olives, mint leaves and white onion and mold again until all ingredients are well-combined.
3. Scoop a handful of the mixture and form into discs, then arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. At this point sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 45 minutes.
Nutrition information per serving (95gr olive pie):
Total fat: 14gr
Saturated fat: 2gr
Dietary fiber: 3gr