Vegan chocolate cupcakes
Servings: 24 cupcakes
Serving size: approx. 50gr
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- ¾ cup coconut oil (88gr)
- 1 ½ cup ground stevia (54gr)
- 2 cups fresh orange juice (540gr)
- 1tbsp vinegar (15gr)
- 3tbsp raw cocoa powder (27gr)
- 3tsps fair-trade organic vanilla bean extract (6gr)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (480gr)
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda (6gr)
- dairy-free dark chocolate for the topping (210gr)
- In a mixing bowl, beat the coconut oil with stevia
- Add in the vanilla bean extract and stir.
- Add in the orange juice and stir.
- In a second mixing bowl, sift the flour with cocoa and baking soda.
- Add the flour, cocoa and baking soda to the liquid mixture while stirring.
- Pour the mixture in a greased cupcake form.
- Top each cupcake with a small piece (approx 10gr) of dairy-free dark chocolate.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Pro tip: For more deliciousness serve once it is freshly out of the oven, otherwise warm in the microwave to achieve that delish chocolate-melting feeling.
- Enjoy! x
Nutrition information per serving (50gr cupcake):
Total fat: 6gr
Saturated fat: 0.2gr
Dietary fiber: 1gr