Blueberry Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
Servings: 2 smoothies
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Protein and fiber rich, makes it ideal for breakfast and post-workout drink.
- 2 frozen ripe bananas (200gr fresh edible portion) - tip: slice them before freezing
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (150gr)
- 1 tbsp (15gr) organic almond or peanut butter
- 1 cup (250ml) organic soy milk vanilla flavored - alternatives: almond, coconut, hazelnut milk
- 1 tbsp (10gr) flax-seeds
- 1 tbsp (12gr) chia seeds
- 1 scoop (30gr) organic soy protein powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth. If it has trouble blending add a bit more milk.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more banana, maple syrup, or stevia for sweetness, almond or peanut butter for creaminess, or milk to thin.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information per serving (1 smoothie)
Total fat: 11gr
Saturated fat: 1gr
Dietary fiber: 11gr