All green everything vegan burgers
Servings: approx. 14 burgers
Serving size: 100gr burger
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- 1 bunch chopped spinach (80gr)
- ½ bunch (approx. 10 springs) fresh coriander or parsley chopped (20gr)
- 2 spring onions chopped (30gr)
- ½ medium white onion chopped (55gr)
- 1 small grated zucchini (118gr)
- 1 medium grated carrot (61gr)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped (6gr)
- 2 tablespoon fresh fennel (8gr)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (11gr)
- 3 tablespoons raw tahini (45gr)
- 1/2 cup rice flour (80gr)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Melt the chopped spinach as much as possible with your hands using some drops of water.
- Add the spinach along with the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mold with your hands until a uniform mixture is formed.
- Form into discs, then arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in air at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Combine with hummus or tahini sauce, avocado, fresh vegetables and a multi-seeded bun.
Nutrition information per serving (100gr burger):
Total fat: 7gr
Saturated fat: 0gr
Dietary fiber: 2gr